The coronavirus situation is moving fast, and there is much misinformation online. Please read government advice to inform your decisions and check that advice regularly, as it keeps changing.
Latest: further businesses and premises to close
Government has revised its list of all retailers selling non-essential goods and other non-essential premises to close, as part of further social distancing measures. Updated Wednesday 25th March 2020
- The government's main source of advice on coronavirus includes information on the social distancing alongside a wide range of other information
- To keep up-to-date with government information sign up to their Covid-19 response bulletin
- Public Health England (PHE) has FAQs that will be updated regularly
- The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy guidance aims to assist employers and businesses in providing advice to their staff
- The Information Commissioners Office (ICO) '...will take into account the compelling public interest in the current health emergency' and has produced further guidance around data protection and coronavirus